GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Can we get Allen Robinson going second half? Thought for sure he'd be targeted early and often like OBJ when we first signed him last year..

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Where is Akers? I thought he was back? This is worrisome.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The issue is it has taken 3 turnovers to accomplish that. We could possibly be down by 2 or 3 TDs otherwise. If we have to rely on 3 more turnovers to keep it close in the 2nd half we in big trouble...
Both teams have made turnovers both have had some bad play and both have some good plays. My point is this thread as always is just pure negativity.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’m stuck watching on my phone. YouTube live tv is buffering the game constantly. It’s the only channel that is doing it. So disappointing.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Is he in the dog-house or is Hendo in better shape physically?
Great question. Would've thought they were in similar shape. I want Michel back. He'd get 3-4 yards a carry with no OL push.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m stuck watching on my phone. YouTube live tv is buffering the game constantly. It’s the only channel that is doing it. So disappointing.
Don't use that but every time I'm at somebody's house with it the same thing happens with whatever we want to watch.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I'd like to take a look at Williams at RB in the 2nd half.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
So is the struggle the scheme or the talent up front?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both teams have made turnovers both have had some bad play and both have some good plays. My point is this thread as always is just pure negativity.
You mean, we shouldn't be playing like in mid-season form?