GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Ok we need to invest in top OL guys next season or get some good vets from trade. We need it bad, it is showing.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Some usual game day characters in this thread at mid season form of giving up already lol.
True. Each year I test to see if my health can take watching Ram football. It usually ends quickly so I switch from live to replay watching.......but I do enjoy the diversion fr football play to fan actions......lol

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
We are looking super soft and our oline is lacking to say the least. I continue to not understand the love for Tutu. Where's our playmakers? Bills are looking like the better team but hoping we hit our stride

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Shelton is a stud for that effort.

Edwards worst OL today.

Q729

Legend
"Welcome to Thursday Night Football only on Prime Video..."
Al Michaels sounds like he's providing play-by-play for a video game.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I think coop had the first if he just went forward but coop being super coop tried to get more. Coop can do no wrong though ever lol