GAME DAY GDT 2022 Season Opener - Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If the offense doesn't move the ball here, our defense will go back out there. If they have any aspirations of winning this game this drive is important. They could go down 3 scores if they go 3 and out here.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
It's 10-0. We have the football. And will get it to start the 2nd half. No need for doom and gloom just yet. But boy oh boy do we need adjustments.

Offensive line getting schooled. No running lanes. Poor pass protection overall.

Not sure why McVay does not want to run any short and quick developing passing plays.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Not concerned about D. Allen is so good. I think D will get better as game as on.

But this offense and the OL. Yikes. Need to wake up or it’s gonna be bad tonight.

Ram65

Legend
The Rams just look rusty and a step behind. Even when they are in a position to tackle for no or little gain they get pushed back.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
The Rams are struggling on defense but Josh Allen is making it hard on them. One thing I think really hurts is lack of an edge rush. They do miss Von.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
OK o we need some points here.
That would be good.

Season 1 Whatever GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I've been begging for some diversity in our run plays for 5 years!!! Can we please run some shit outside ffs?!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good to know the GDT will never change :D

My goodness you guys need to not give up already. One person I gave a chance again already back on ignore so this thread isn't a total loss.

Back to watching the Rams.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Bills really trying to keep us in they don't look like contenders we just look bad

Psycho_X

Legend
Some usual game day characters in this thread at mid season form of giving up already lol.