Garrett Reynolds visiting Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
We didn't miss out. We struck gold. Until Wiz, Blalock and Barks have signed elsewhere, I'd say it's still too early to push the panic button.
You must not be aware of the trade we had all set to happen last year getting G.Rob, Donald AND MARTIN in the first round and we would have lost our 2nd round pick this year from what I remember as part of it. The Rams had Martin as their #8 BPA on their list and we only missed him by Dallas jumping in and taking him. Just adds to my poor feelings against the ploybows more. So glad they are losing players this year again. They will never win with JJ pulling the strings. They do have Des coming back tho and they now need a major RB to fill Murrays shoes.

Sorry dude with 3 STARTERS needed and NO movement I'm not pushing the panic button I'm sitting on it! Fisher playing Wells and Joseph over Jones and how long it took G.Rob to get on the field and LATELY the SLOW development of players by coach Boo as I'm seeing probably 4 total picks for OL this draft and I don't think they will be 1-4 by any means at all. I just know we need an ELITE player out of those four picks at the least and hoping the second round guards are as good as I think they will be. Wanting Cann the most in 2nd round and hope he can become a starter before this year is over. Fisher moves super slow with rookie lineman. Other teams and coaches are so different.

Thinking Blaylock gets done first and hopefully Barksdale will sign just a 2 year deal as I know he wants a 4 year deal. I'm pretty sure Fisher thinks we can do better with an OT taken in this draft to replace Barksdale by the time his 2 year deal is up and I think Joe B. knows exactly whats up and is more than on his honeymoon as his agent could have arranged a signing sheet with simple phone calls to Joe. I think Wis see's the market and is playing it for all its worth and SOMEONE is gonna overpay somehow as he is just not as good as HE thinks and all the coaches know it. His age and health are what are playing in his favor the most. He needs major coaching and weightroom work also for what we want and need. Once he gets paid who's to say we get what we paid for?

Sorry my posts are too long. I don't see us with the O-line we're gonna need to win in the playoffs. Yes I said playoffs.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Let's hope this is for depth can play both G/T and for the record everybody loved Hacksaw!
3946d1374475199-rams-jerseys-remembered-all-time-2012-edition-part-iii-iv-jack-reynolds5.jpg
I for one had a Big Man Crush on him when he was with the Rams! And Ronnie Lott said, Of Reynolds, after he joined the 9ers, Reynolds taught him how to watch film and prepare for games. Not a Bad commentary on Reynolds football IQ! I'D BET HE PASSED SOME POINTERS ON TO THE NEPHEW!

RamseyF

Rookie
Name
Ramsey
I am okay with thes 3rd guard 3rd tackle kind of guy, I would think an upgrade to Person