Gameday Menu Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Mrs. BigRamFan and i will enjoy a Rams victory while dining on all of the major food groups; nachos, wings and brats!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm not an early eater. So I probably won't eat till halftime. I got used to lunch being my first meal of the day when I was working. I usually only eat 2 meals a day. So I already had sausage cooked up. Shouldn't take long to make the eggs and heat the tortillas for my morning breakfast burritos. I buy these wheat flour low carb tortillas. They're pretty good. I like em better than the regular ones.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not to be picky, but have you possibly confused the Chicago dog with the New York version? The "original" Chicago dog included 5 ingredients (mustard, onion, sweet relish, dill spear and sliced tomato). Whereas the New York'er (figures) includes 10 ingredients and yup, that's a hasstle to gather.

It was a hassle trying to find the specific relish - actually don't think we ever found the correct one.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Breakfast casserole for the game, shredded red chilli pork soft shell tacos later!

Wooo!

Go Rams!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well shit. I like to link the stream from my laptop to the TV. But I changed laptops a few months ago because my old one took a shit. But this one has a mini HDMI port. I don't have that cable. I just ordered one from Amazon but it won't be here till tomorrow.

My daughter says her boyfriend knows how to link the phone to the TV. But he won't be here till halftime. Guess I'll be watching on my phone for now. Guess I shoulda checked it out before today.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Well shit. I like to link the stream from my laptop to the TV. But I changed laptops a few months ago because my old one took a shit. But this one has a mini HDMI port. I don't have that cable. I just ordered one from Amazon but it won't be here till tomorrow.

My daughter says her boyfriend knows how to link the phone to the TV. But he won't be here till halftime. Guess I'll be watching on my phone for now. Guess I shoulda checked it out before today.
Having worked in IT for years and being generally geeky.... I often wonder, how the average person navigates the current age of technology.... In fact, I amaze myself that I can do half the things I accomplish, related to tech... :woozy2:

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Not much for a big spread, as it is usually myself...
So, made a fine loaf of Italian bread yesterday - and by made, I mean milled some hard white wheat and went from there. So, we'll have some of that with some hot and sour soup I made earlier. Seems like an odd combo.... whatever it takes for a win!