OFFICIAL Game Tickets Available - Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I retire in 3 days. Congrats on your retirement.

Last Sunday was my birthday, so the RAMS gave me a very nice birthday gift. So this Sunday will be a very nice retirement gift and then in 2 weeks and day they can give @Ramhusker a great retirement gift. Maybe Kelly will get us tickets?
Congrats! Let’s Go Rams!!!!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I’m in Vegas for a bachelor party and was heavily considered taking a day trip to catch the game. Let’s just say my ticket money went to the nightlife and I can’t do that anymore…

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I have two Super Bowl tickets available for sale.

Selling to Bengals only fans for $100/obo each. 50 yard line, home side second level.

Must show proof of Bengal fandom and respectful tenure on ROD essential and carefully verified.

Who Day?

Airfare included.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Did everyone get an email for the Rams experience? Tickets are pricy as hell, but it could be a lifetime experience.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I have two Super Bowl tickets available for sale.

Selling to Bengals only fans for $100/obo each. 50 yard line, home side second level.

Must show proof of Bengal fandom and respectful tenure on ROD essential and carefully verified.

Who Day?

Airfare included.

Im old and my eyesight isn't all that good, but I believe your microscopic fine print at the bottom says something about a $25,000. transaction fee per ticket ?

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Im old and my eyesight isn't all that good, but I believe your microscopic fine print at the bottom says something about a $25,000. transaction fee per ticket ?
That is just smart funny.:laugh4:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
That is just smart funny.:laugh4:

Looking Back To School GIF