OFFICIAL Game Tickets Available - Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Sorry if this is in the wrong place

Hey just thought I’d throw it out there if you know anyone , I’m selling tomorrow s bears vs Rams tickets @5pm for face value or……….. two seats $525 each section 110 row 14 .

Last edited:

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
For any interested with the standard ROD 20% discount from the lowest price in the same section listed on Stub Hub these seats I still have available:

Cardinals and Jaguars:

Section 443 row 3 seats 1 and 2 on the isle. and they are on the home side and 50 yd line. Only 3 rows in the section.

IMG_3820.jpg

Titans and Jaguars:

lower club seats, home side, 20 yard line, row 10, seats 7 and 8

IMG_3825.jpg

PM me if interested.

GO RAMS!!!

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Cardinals tickets no longer available.

socalrams90

Starter
Have cardinals and lions game available. Will take 20% off the cheapest price in the section on StubHub.
Section 213 row 6.

Attachments

• 0ECF49C3-968D-4D2D-85E3-216AE37F0E23.jpeg
    0ECF49C3-968D-4D2D-85E3-216AE37F0E23.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 48

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I am trying to keep my extra two tickets from going to whiner fans. It is impossible to limit that on the secondary markets.

I like the idea of trying to turn these seats that is a win/win for the Ramily. I have these listed as described on another Rams only fan site on Facebook.

I have these two seats right on the 50 yard line, Home side, section 443, row 3, aisle seats 1 & 2. There are only three rows in the section with no one behind you and feet from concessions. I am asking $995 for each ticket and selling them as a pair.

PM me if interested.

GO RAMS!!!

IMG_5421.jpeg

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Dammit, I would kill to go to a Rams game in So-Fi. I may not be a total fan of Kroenke (St. Louisan speaking, but I definitely appreciate him spending money and having football people make football decisions.), but I want to go to that stadium so badly. I don't even care if it's a preseason game; I just want to enjoy the sights, maybe grab an In-and-Out quadruple cheeseburger (because I've never had In-and-Out in my life, and I hear it's amazing), and talk to fans, you know?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Why don't the Rams just look at the season seat holders going up for resale via their partners Ticketmaster, Vivid, and Seat Geek? Those fans who have sold more than half the tickets via resale do not get to renew.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I am trying to keep my extra two tickets from going to whiner fans. It is impossible to limit that on the secondary markets.

I like the idea of trying to turn these seats that is a win/win for the Ramily. I have these listed as described on another Rams only fan site on Facebook.

I have these two seats right on the 50 yard line, Home side, section 443, row 3, aisle seats 1 & 2. There are only three rows in the section with no one behind you and feet from concessions. I am asking $995 for each ticket and selling them as a pair.

PM me if interested.

GO RAMS!!!

View attachment 51513
I was working on the Missus last night trying to honey-do my way into these tickets. But no luck :weary::weary::weary:

Good luck moving them to a good Ram fan.

socalrams90

Starter
I have a pair of tickets in 537, row 13 Aisle seats. These are at about the 10-20 yard line (closer to section 538).

The cheapest ticket in the entire stadium to get in right now is $740 with fees. Asking $550 each for anyone on here with posting history.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Good of yall for doing this. You are doing your part, appreciate it. Ill show up for the SB, so make sure we win. Coming back from Tampa, I just cant make it work this weekend even though it would be MUCH cheaper for me....

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

PM me if interested.

GO RAMS!!!

View attachment 51513

I have a pair of tickets in 537, row 13 Aisle seats. These are at about the 10-20 yard line (closer to section 538).

The cheapest ticket in the entire stadium to get in right now is $740 with fees. Asking $550 each for anyone on here with posting history.
You guys Rock