Game thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I find it amusing how some fans think our defense has to pitch a shutout otherwise they suck. Meanwhile our offense can't get a first down on the other side.

Rams D has showed up again today.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I find it amusing how some fans think our defense has to pitch a shutout otherwise they suck. Meanwhile the offense can't get a first down on the other side.

The offense sucks. We know that.

About the defense, I'm not expecting a shutout, I just hate the "bend don't break" thing they do randomly. They don't need to do that. They've played fantastic for the most part though.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
So is there nobody open? Or is Davis reverting to panic mode and not seeing an open receiver downfield? The game I see only focuses on where the ball goes, which is behind the line of scrimmage when Davis drops back.

Not positive because it wasn't on tv, but I'd imagine Kendricks was open. He had a linebacker on him, and he was running a shallow post in the middle of the field. Davis needs to step up and hit him. Maybe he takes a shot at the end of the play, but sometimes that happens when your a NFL QB. It's happened to Palmer every other play this game

Ramatik

Starter
I find it amusing how some fans think our defense has to pitch a shutout otherwise they suck. Meanwhile our offense can't get a first down on the other side.

I like our D on some series. But I hate em on others.

They've played well, and badly so far.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now that is more like it.

Ramatik

Starter
Okay.

I'm schizo.

Davis threw a great pass in the right spot at the right time.

Cook nailed it.