Game thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ViperLjs

Rookie
I think it's time for Shaun Hill......Davis looks terrified to throw against pressure; he just steps up into the blitz and gets sacked over and over.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Once again moving around and looking at the rush instead of looking down field. There was no pressure it was blocked.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Austin... All you need to do is step up in the fucking pocket. You don't have to instatntly look to scramble as soon as the defensive ends pass your peripheral vision

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Schotty and Davis just SMASHED our momentum. It's all up to the defense or this one is gonna get ugly. That's reality.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If Shotty is gonna throw the ball then it needs to be quick hitters. We can run on this team. IDK what Shotty is doing.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
So is there nobody open? Or is Davis reverting to panic mode and not seeing an open receiver downfield? The game I see only focuses on where the ball goes, which is behind the line of scrimmage when Davis drops back.

WvuIN02

Starter
That series was painful to watch. Saddens me to think if the Rams had a QB and OC even just above average

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
If your QB blinks at the first sign of pressure rather than looking for his first "hot receiver" and is not able to read pre snap is what you get with Davis. He is leaving play after play on the field.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If we're going to have a chance it will have to be like last week. Ugly.

ViperLjs

Rookie
That series was painful to watch. Saddens me to think if the Rams had a QB and OC even just above average
It's mostly the QB right now; Davis has become exposed. He handles the blitz as badly as anyone Ive ever seen.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Time for a new OC. As long as Schotty is around our offense will never be good. End of story.