Game thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I don't really know what to think of that. Do most NFL teams try to score in that situation? Seems like they're playing not to lose.
It's not uncommon to run the clock out there. Deep in your own zone and less than a minute to go.

I'm still pissed about the Saints being Robbed and the Whiners not being 4-5 like they should.
Cox flopped and SF got the call. He's a piece of trash. Has a good lawyer though. I hate people that rape people.

Athos

Legend
I wonder wonder how much better we'd be with C. Long in the long though. Experience matters. But Donald has most defo offset his lose for the most part.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
His ass got sandwiched... That vag is gonna be sore after this pounding tonight. Better put some ice on it.

Ramatik

Starter
I wonder wonder how much better we'd be with C. Long in the long though. Experience matters. But Donald has most defo offset his lose for the most part.
I think C Long is going to make this unit Elite when he gets back.

Because this mix will be sooooo strong!

jjab360

Legend
Omg Mcdonald again

If we score here, we might have a big enough lead to avoid that inevitable late game collapse