Game thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Austin Davis: 8 for 10 for 110 yards, 1 TD, 0 Ints, sacked 2X

Carson Palmer: 13 for 20 for 128 yds, 0 TD's, 0 Ints, sacked 2X

Rams: 55 yds rushing

Cardinals: 9 yds rushing

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Man, it sure is nice to hear some good words for the Rams from Howie every week. Probably because Chris plays for us but hey, I'll take what we can get.

RamWoodie

Legend
You have to like that first half...BUT...gotta get more pressure on Palmer from the front four. The secondary can only cover so long!

On the offense...I want to see a few screen passes to Mason or Watts...and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get TA out there for more plays!!!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Okay, I'll stop bashing him publicly for you.

But I hate the guy.

Stop!

Allright, halftime.

Glass of scotch and a bottle of beer.

See you in a few.
Haha, it's alright. I understand why you hate HIM, but I enjoy his input.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Man, it sure is nice to hear some good words for the Rams from Howie every week. Probably because Chris plays for us but hey, I'll take what we can get.

He's spot on too. Need leadership/play from the QB position, regardless of who that is, and we'll be right there at the top....

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

I don't think it's just because of Chris, because he's extremely hard on the Rams too at times. He's just more educated on the Rams than most are because of Chris.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
There's not a whole lot of things that make me want to break someone's face but if I get one more robocall.......:mad: :seizure::wabbit::shooting:

Athos

Legend
I'm still pissed about the Saints being Robbed and the Whiners not being 4-5 like they should.

jap

Legend
Rams Halftime Stats
Pass AD: 8/10 for 110, TD for passer rating of 147.917
Rush Tre: 10/39
Grab Cookie: 1/59, TD

Cards Halftime Stats
Pass Carson: 13/20 for 128 for passer rating of 82.917
Rush Ellington: 9/9, TD
Grab Larry: 6/72