Game Thread: Vikings @ Rams (2014 Game 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OJM

UDFA
I`m about to play some madden 15.That is the only place where I will see my rams win.Anyone want to play against me?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
did u notice that offensive holding in the flat on that long gain to the TE?

Don't bother. If you notice every fuck up the Refs make in favor of the Vikings, it just makes you more mad. This Rams team isn't worth getting angry for.

Tweed335

UDFA
Completely disagree. They have weapons on offense but our D did its job. They aren't very good defensively(time will show that IMO).
Our offense couldn't score in Tijuana right now.

Our offense couldn't score in a women's prison with a fistful of pardons.

Let's keep this going.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
When do these players get upset?? Man up.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
did u
Don't bother. If you notice every freak up the Refs make in favor of the Vikings, it just makes you more mad. This Rams team isn't worth getting angry for.
It the NFL getting back at Georgia. Just look at what they did to the Raiders & AL Davis.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I know it's only one game, but I'm getting flashbacks to 2011. blown out in the 1st game. injuries are prevalent. 3rd year HC, 7-9 the year before.

Jeffrey

UDFA
I have been a fan of the Rams since 1975 when I received my first Rams t-shirt. My wife of 12 years always hears about the draft, the pre-season and then the season itself. She has had some good advice for me " Don't be sad when the Rams lose." It got me to thinking, why do I like this team? They haven't won very often, they always get me drinking the cool-aid early, I get my hopes up, then they suck, make bad decisions in the off season and during game day. I am venting here because it has finally become impossible to defend them to my wife. She doesn't even like football, but loves me and hates to see me sad. It seems like they have been cursed. I can only hope that Kroenke can see that there needs to be a change and gets some new people who are not used to being a .500 team and satisfied with that. Sorry for this, you can see I don't post often, am not a troll, can't help but love the Rams and want better for them and myself. Please understand where this is coming from. The real sad thing is that I have become less sad when they do lose because I have gotten used to it!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nobody is getting open that's what happens when you start the game like that