Game Thread: Vikings @ Rams (2014 Game 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
Is there another runningback on the planet who enjoys being tackled as much as Stacy? Run AWAY from the Vikings, Zac, AWAY!

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Announcers are right, we can't keep running I know Davis is raw, but if you bring im in you otta trust him. Let him throw Fish.

No they're not. The run game keeps us in the game and gives us a chance considering how well our D is playing. If we go GSOT with Austin we could be lookign at a blowout.

Joeluke9

Rookie
Man am I glad we have Austin Davis instead of Hill........ Said no logical person ever

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If there's one thing to count on, it's this team ruining my Sunday.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Online the middle looking like crap. Gotta think Grob will play better than this

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Is Schott even human? He acts more like a machine, he doesn't change anything, it's like he can't admit when it's a bust.

Athos

Legend
Offensive line is miserable in pass protection. And Davis just can't pick up the blitz.

Time running out. Offense not moving the ball fast enough, D not getting off the field soon enough.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
dont like the playcall. Davis in the game....don't ask too much. We have time to dink and dunk along with a running game. That was too early to try to go deep.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lots of new toys on offense and... It's not pretty out there.

lockdnram21

Legend
They might as well play Robinson if there not going to pass protect at least he could be learning and getting btter