Game Thread: Vikings @ Rams (2014 Game 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
That's how you EXECUTE a wide receiver screen. When Norv calls one, it's executed, and no problem.
When Schotty calls one, and the blocking fails, it's Schotty's fault.
Predictable play call doesn't help, guy o the D side of the Vikes has it easy because Schott telegraphs everything he does like a Punch out Character.

VARam

andOTE="raised_fisT, post: 390382, member: 352"]Poor showing AT HOME. Sad. You think we'd be used to it[/QUOTE]
and people wonder why they aren't supported there. different year same shut.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I've managed to get a good stream over here in Wales - I wish I hadn't now - we're not looking good!! :(

AZRamsFan93

Exactly. His finger got stuck in the helmet. Refs are retarded as ever. I want robots already.
If you put your hand on the opponents face mask and grab on, whether intentional or not, it is a penalty. Correct call.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
We were supposed to run the ball great and have a great D. I don't see either one.

Irish

Starter
Knock on wood, but I like our defensive secondary today. Just curious when #SackCity is gonna show up

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Cassel got SWARMED there. I'd like to see some big plays from this D, get some turnovers.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Not sure why some people are bagging on the D. They only have 6 points!

Slappy967

Starter
I def dont feel the sky is falling and I think we climb back into the drivers seat in the 2nd half.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense playing lights out. We need to score before half