Game Thread: Saints @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kind of underwhelmed by Aaron Donald tonight...not seperating from blocks..
He did a good job penetrating early. Donald will be fine.
I think some of the big runs came down Donald's lane...He was taken out of the play...I love the potential..I just thought he would have had greater impact against these lesser/back up Olinemen

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kind of underwhelmed by Aaron Donald tonight...not seperating from blocks..not good lane discipline.....Langford won't be getting off the field that much if Donald doesn't get better pretty soon

Donald really didn't have much problem getting off blocks. Struggled a bit when they ran at him but he's also a rookie. He got into the back-field a number of times. Just needed to finish.

Guy probably won't be playing many run downs this season anyways.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hope to see Moe in the 2nd half.

Chip shot for Greg the Leg.

I remember when we had to agonize over whether Josh Brown would make those chip shots. So glad we have a great kicker.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I remember when we had to agonize over whether Josh Brown would make those chip shots. So glad we have a great kicker.
I remember sweating the hell out of Brown when he came out, he came up here hyped up and for good reason. He was a machine in Seattle, but then suddenly couldn't make 19 yarders here.

Athos

Legend
Williams is gonna ream some assholes out in practice next week. Serious asshole after this miserable run D.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Williams is gonna ream some assholes out in practice next week. Serious arsehole after this miserable run D.

A lot of blown assignments but it is a new system.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. Pettis was clearly open.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yep. I don't know what he was doing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Westbrooks getting double coverage. But I don't see much quickness

FRO

Legend
I hope we lose this game. Don't want to go undefeated in the preseason.