Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The problem with giving up 6 points to seattle is that seattles O sucks, if you stop lynch RW cannot beat you with his arm, unless you leave guys uncovered. Which happens to be the reason seattle has scored 6 points.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think we need to try more quick passes and some screens. Kellen isn't accurate enough to "sling" it around.
And what we just started this drive with is exactly what I mean..

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think we need to try more quick passes and some screens. Kellen isn't accurate enough to "sling" it around.
And what we just started this drive with is exactly what I mean..

That might help open up the run, too.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I would also think KC is going to need to use his legs a little more to move the ball. 2 and 2 and we can't get a 1st down. Someone please block Mebane one time.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Where exactly did I say I expected them to shut them down? All I ever said is that people are frustrated with the zone and allowing people to run all over our defense time in and time out, when it has been proven that it hurts our team more than it helps.

If you are frustrated about giving up 6 point to Seattle at home maybe this is the wrong game to be so invested in. That was a great defensive half of football.

khel72

Rookie
I love it, fish telling sideline reporter to expect them to fun creative plays in second half! Really, do you know who your O.C. Is? If he has creative plays shouldn't we not save them for special occasions? LOL

jjab360

Legend
We need our defense to score right now. Only way we're putting points on the board at this point.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
If you are frustrated about giving up 6 point to Seattle at home maybe this is the wrong game to be so invested in. That was a great defensive half of football.
You keep bringing up this 6 points, like it's even the point of my posts. I shall let you in on a little secret. It is not.

It's the zone, it always has been. It always will be.