Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
2 TD's will give us the lead. We need some blocking up the middle or at least run to Rodger's side of the field.
At this point I say move Saffold back to guard and put someone else Jones??? at tackle. The line is getting blown up EVERY play

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm surprised Seattle is stopping our run so effectively. I'm even more surprised that Clemens is soiling himself out there. C'mon man! You've started 8 games straight!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
A lot of bitching about the defensive scheme that has given up 6 points in Seattle in the first half. Maybe expecting a little too much :rolleyes:
Because if not for Robert Quinn and our front line causing pressure and keeping them away, and some conveniently placed penalties, can you really say we'd be holding them to that?

I think about everybody's frustrated with the zone, which is well within their right. It's been something that's been ailing us from day one and hasn't ceased.

jap

Legend
Kellen: 7/11 for 58, 2 INT's
Zac: 10 for 3
JL: 3 solos, 4 assists
McLeod: 2 solos, 3 assists

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A lot of bitching about the defensive scheme that has given up 6 points in Seattle in the first half. Maybe expecting a little too much :rolleyes:
I understand your point,but when it becomes obvious that your offense can't do anything at all...i'd prefer to see our D take some chances with press coverage more often.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Do the Rams have another OT active? Move Saffold to guard and see if that will get the run game movin. Nothing to lose atleast start the 2nd half with it a see what happens.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Saffold is our weakest Tackle playing next to Williams who is the weakest Guard on the left side and Smith playing ROG making 3 of our weakest o linemen starting against a good defensive front.

Anyone that thinks the O Line is not the top priority for this team in the off season is looking to get Bradford killed again. These guys can't run block or pass block. You build a team from the lines out.

jap

Legend
They need to get Mebane blocked to get the inside running game going.

jjab360

Legend
Saffold is our weakest Tackle playing next to Williams who is the weakest Guard on the left side and Smith playing ROG making 3 of our weakest o linemen starting against a good defensive front.

Anyone that thinks the O Line is not the top priority for this team in the off season is looking to get Bradford killed again. These guys can't run block or pass block. You build a team from the lines out.
If you're looking for powerful linemen then Greg Robinson should be your target, not Jake Matthews.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Because if not for Robert Quinn and our front line causing pressure and keeping them away, and some conveniently placed penalties, can you really say we'd be holding them to that?

I think about everybody's frustrated with the zone, which is well within their right. It's been something that's been ailing us from day one and hasn't ceased.
So you expected them to shutout Seattle at home??? Like I said expectations might be a little too high. 6 points in a half on the road ANYWHERE is a good showing. It's all about the score board no one cares how many yards they give up unless you are more concerned with fantasy numbers

RamzFanz

Damnit
Heavens no, Clemens has been doing that all day, and he has 2 INTS to show for it. If we're gonna start slinging the ball, then we better put a new QB in.

It's not like they have a choice. Might as well go down fighting. We aren't getting anything on the ground.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
So you expected them to shutout Seattle at home??? Like I said expectations might be a little too high. 6 points in a half on the road ANYWHERE is a good showing. It's all about the score board no one cares how many yards they give up unless you are more concerned with fantasy numbers

Where exactly did I say I expected them to shut them down? All I ever said is that people are frustrated with the zone and allowing people to run all over our defense time in and time out, when it has been proven that it hurts our team more than it helps.