Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks (2014 Game 16)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Worthless disgrace of an offense hangs out the D to dry again

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Schotty gonna Schitt, if we still yield the same results with a good O-line, then he's definitely the problem.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're going freaking nowhere as long as Wells and Joseph are at fucking Center and RG. What a fucking bunch of bullshit.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Man come on. Offense is so boring even when we have nothing to lose.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Anyone opposed to giving Davis a shot here?
I know the OL is playing horribly but Hill has zero mobility.
I was opposed to making the switch in the first place, and I'd be opposed to making a switch now.

You don't win games by waffling back and forth at QB.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
All the reasons people came up with for why Hill is a better option than Davis have pretty much been proven to be hogwash IMO.

Stronger arm? Nope.
Better pocket awareness? Nope.
Better field vision? Nope.
Veteran decision making? Nope.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Honest question. Do you think it would help Jenoris Jenkins if he cut his hair? For a corner back it's important to be able to get your head around and track the ball. I have to believe his hair limits his range of motion when looking up in the air or turning his head to find the ball. I feel like if I was an athlete I would eliminate anything that doesn't help me, like hair and jewelry.
Lol his hair don't have nothing to do with nothing. he has a helmet on meaning his hair isn't getting in his eyes. And dreads ain't heavy either unless they are soaking wet. I had dreads for years

RamWoodie

Legend
Looks like the Rams have to count on defense...BUT I'm ready to see Austin Davis. It's the last game...give him a shot!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
If they're not going to call fucking holding, someone needs to tell our offense to do the same