Game Thread: Rams @ Seahawks (2014 Game 16)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Horns Halftime Stats
Pass Shaun: 8/12 for 61 78.819
Rush Benny: 4/10
Grab Tre: 2/20

'Hawks Halftime Stats
Pass Russell: 8/13 for 117, INT 58.814
Rush Turbin: 7/36
Marshawn: 8/32
Grab Wilson: 2/32

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I hope Seattle fans are enjoying Lynch's last game. Also, Jenkins loves getting caught over. He must have a 0" vertical.
Looks like he doesn't have any body control in the air. He seems to be in good position most of the time but maybe the turf monster was holding his shoe strings on that play

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Ok Schotty, show me something different this half. You don't need to go mad scientist, just upset lab flunky at least please

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This is not getting burned
Just a great catch

image.jpg

PBone

UDFA
Name
Michael
Honest question. Do you think it would help Jenoris Jenkins if he cut his hair? For a corner back it's important to be able to get your head around and track the ball. I have to believe his hair limits his range of motion when looking up in the air or turning his head to find the ball. I feel like if I was an athlete I would eliminate anything that doesn't help me, like hair and jewelry.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
If 49ers lose today, and we win, who gets last place in NFCW?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Honest question. Do you think it would help Jenoris Jenkins if he cut his hair? For a corner back it's important to be able to get your head around and track the ball. I have to believe his hair limits his range of motion when looking up in the air or turning his head to find the ball. I feel like if I was an athlete I would eliminate anything that doesn't help me, like hair and jewelry.

I feel the same way about Shotty

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Anyone opposed to giving Davis a shot here?
I know the OL is playing horribly but Hill has zero mobility.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I thought you couldn't tackle the QB by the head, fucking double standard for the backups and lesser talents

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Oh my, what a sick start in the 3rd! I fear the Defense or Special Teams is going to have to make a huge play for us to win! Offense is pathetic!