Game Thread: Rams @ Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I am willing to fly to Cleveland right now and go out there and put a Rams jersey on. I will sacrifice my body for the cause of pre-season and save our starters. Seriously. Someone tweet Fisher and Snead...

EDIT:

I'm willing to go ironman mode as well and play both sides of the ball.

jap

Legend
From NFL game day: "1-10-CLE 48(5:25) T.West left tackle to STL 33 for 19 yards (A.Carrington). STL-T.Johnson was injured during the play. His return is Probable. STL-M.Brockers was injured during the play. His return is Probable. PENALTY on CLE-J.Bitonio, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at 50. Pitch out"

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Rams broadcast indicated same thing. Left knee injury and more testing on Sunday.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I just cant believe this luck. Any time a young player looks like he's going to breakout and become really important for us - injured. Out for season. Freaking sucks.