GAME THREAD: Rams at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bluecoconuts said:
Barksdale needs to do a better job out there, totally missed a block that almost got Bradford killed, then couldn't stop pressure forcing Bradford to throw it a second too early

Was that on the miss to Cook? If so, I'm not sure that was on Barksdale. If you watched the play action, the whole O-Line was going to the left. Sam is responsible for the end. Coaches tell the QB that they have to "snap" their head around quickly after the play fake and see where the DE is. On the third down play, where Biermann go pressure on Sam from the backside, yeah he got beat off the edge.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
CGI_Ram said:
Anyone else think Cook should have caught that long ball. It's like he was out there stumbling... but the ball was where he should have been.

Tough half.

The throw looked absolutely fine. He just stumbled..Kind of like Tavon not turning around in time for the ball in between his numbers.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Rambitious1 said:
Are we trying to rely too much on cook and tavon?

We've hit a few to Pettis, wouldn't mind getting Bailey in there. The problem is Atlanta showed up today to play, they are obviously movtivated for a lot of reasons. Tough loss last week, home opener, the fact that teams don't do well when starting 0-2, Jacksons former team, etc.... So their O-Line is playing very very well, and their defense is also playing very well. It's a perfect storm really, which leads to this.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
we're going to make this close. it will come down to last 2mins.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
that hit on ryan changes the dynamic of this game. he's hurt now.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Way I see it, we can either step up big time down 3 scores or fold our tent. I hope they come out in the 2nd half and fight. I don't even care if they win at this point. Just show some grit. Don't get embarrassed.