Game Thread: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
We are getting murdered -- 7 penalties 13-0 -- nightmare.

:frown:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Playing from behind is going to be like taking a water pistol to shooting range

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Aight...it's like this. Offense has to do something...just sustain....not even score....if they can't then the D is gonna get too worn to hold them

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
We've had zero production on offense thus far. A ton of penalties. We're not out of this by a longshot if we can put a drive together

F. Mulder

Starter
I'm going to bail. Too emotional and don't want to regret what I post. For those looking at the draft, if you don't think we need DB help you r stoned.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
So I guess one of the rule changes this past offseason was that if you are on the Rams tackling is a 15 yard personal foul.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Whatever happens, fuck the Niners. They need the refs dick in their ass to win, that's fine, I'd rather play actual football.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Well, we're obviously up against a good team but whistle happy refs as well.
But so far we look really timid. We need to take a deep FN breath and just play. We can't win with zero points. So just get back to how we've been playing and shut this stupid crowd up.

And if we're going to get a 15 yard penalty, knock someone the F out.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
We need to get points out of this. I'd like 7 but will settle for 3.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
well at least Minnesota and Jacksonville lost.. c'mn guys let's put this ball in the endzone and build some momentum.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

Agree completely....I will say this though, our coverage was better at the start of the game...before the O let the D get slightly gassed