Game Thread: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
We'll poor first half, but I swear the next time a ref calls a 50/50 penalty in our favour it will be the first time a ref calls a 50/50 penalty in our favour.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I don't understand why after the penalty we didn't use our Time outs, possibly force a punt, which would at least give Tavon a look. And if they kick short we fair catch it (if the time is very low...) and give Zuerline an uncontested kick for more points on the board...... I really don't get the strategy used by the coaching staff.....

what did i miss? anything good? spent some time with my kids playing xbox one...saw we got on the board though!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Alright halftime, time for some adjustments:
  • coaches need to chew out this team hard. get on the oline for its lack of blocking, both passing and running.
  • Shott needs to get more imaginative. need longer offensive drives to get some points on the board and keep our d fresh
  • hey guys, CATCH THE BALL!!
  • Dline needs to continue to pressure but keep Kap in the damn pocket. Hey chris, step it up!!
  • And for the love of god, stopping biting on all these option/play action fakes. Hate seeing Vernon running all over our secondary bc Alec is biting hard, as is our secondary.
C'mon guys this game can be had!!! Play good ball and don't let the 9ers get in your head. Second half will have major implications towards the rest of our season.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Officials need to not be so biased, it is obvious they are tryin to help the whiners. Takes 2 holds by their Oline on same play to get 1 flag, the call on Bailey shoulda been D holding or a no call, Bailey didnt push off just swatted the defenders hand off of him.

The Rams need to do a better job than I am at keepin their composure. Time for Quinn to go beast mode and make 1 of his fuck the refs plays, sack, fumble, scoop and score.

GO RAMS!!!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Only down by 10...far from out of it. However, if I'm Fisher I'm pulling out all the tricks.

The defense needs to make something happen and the offense needs to catch the 9ers by surprise.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Yeah, but would they have done that or maybe thrown an incomepletion to stop the clock or shove a rb out of bounds. Sometimes you got to give it a try. And to date that is my only complaint against the staff. We just don't use the clock that well at the end of the halves.......

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Alright... Let's go Rams!

Got to play better on offense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good field position for Rams! Let's get going!

Lesson

Oh, really?
Thought Barnes was in as he followed Long onto the field. Gonna be interesting.