Game Thread: Packers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Smith

UDFA
Name
A.J.
I keep hearing that Westbrooks is who Michael Sam is competing with for a roster spot....Not looking good for Sam at all.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Has Sam even gotten on the field yet? I'm only going off of tweets and this thread, haven't heard a thing about him. He better do something big the second half and rest of camp, sounds like Westbrooks is here to play.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
whoo-hoooo! Quickie & Westbrooks......don't sleep on TJ Armstrong...I bet he can play free safety too!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta say, Quick showed up today and played well. Maybe it will carry over?

A55VA6

Legend
Has Sam even gotten on the field yet? I'm only going off of tweets and this thread, haven't heard a thing about him. He better do something big the second half and rest of camp, sounds like Westbrooks is here to play.
I haven't really seen him. Westbrooks looks great.. Sam is going to have to look very great.

wrstdude

Rookie
For whatever reason, they were using him in the Brockers role. He was consistently being doubled.

Good-admittedly didn't look for him, just didn't hear his # called. Did see him get held on one of the Rodgers scrambles...no call of course

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
OK, back from a liquor store run. :rolleyes:

Now we're gonna see some guys fighting for a roster spot. Bradford threw underneath too much first drive, but pushed it downfield second drive. I liked what Quick did. Didn't like the blocking. Didn't like the soft defense. I hope its a case of not all starters in there.