Game Thread: Packers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
There you go Sam. These guys don't have to be wide open to make a play.

Yeah - Faulk was right on the slant to Austin though. Let him cross the linebackers face and he's away for a 7 yard gain + instead of a 3 yarder. Other than that great football from Bradford Wrap him up in cotton wool now please Schottey.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great drive by Bradford. Sadly, Robinson is not looking good at LT.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I just realized when I hold my beer in my left hand good things started happening. Everyone switch hands quick!

Thought we saw the bad and good of Robinson on that drive, stone walled his guy on the Quick pass, then got destroyed on the Peppers near sack. Want to see him next to Long.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Yeah Bradford has looked like a real qb. Love it. Quick stepping up, Britt making some plays. Good overall in the pass game.

I hope the run game is lacking because of starters and people being out of their starting roles. But still, I thought we were getting good depth on the o-line.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I just realized when I hold my beer in my left hand good things started happening. Everyone switch hands quick!
i'm right handed but always drink with my left.
pretty weird but i find it comfortable.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Don't like how Britt's arm was hanging lifeless as he walked off.