Game Thread: Packers @ Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DLux27

Rookie
Hopefully they put Bradford back out. His timing was way off on that throw to Britt.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The game is usually about opportunities. Bradford had one with Britt and missed. Lets see if he gets another chance.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Once we have everybody healthy again we will be fine.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Hopefully they put Bradford back out. His timing was way off on that throw to Britt.

For his first real drive in like 300 days, he looked pretty good though. Just needs some reps to get less rusty.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
The starting defense has yet to get a good pass rush in either game... they are playing ten yards off the recievers again! They will never win if they play like that in the season. Its getting real old already watching them unable to stop the run or pass.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I believe the Rams are not gonna show anything in the preseason. Can't wait until they count.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Givens speed allowed him to get past the 20. I thought he was gonna get tackled before that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I believe the Rams are not gonna show anything in the preseason. Can't wait until they count.

I'd prefer we show better right now... And maybe this drive?

But I'm not getting too excited one way or another in preseason.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If we don't move the chains we might see the 2nd string defense early, or the 1st string will be wore out.