GAME THREAD: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
It seems as though we are running the ball well.

That should help the passing game as well.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
LosAngelesRams said:
HometownBoy said:
Also jeez, Stacy starts running good, but nope.. Lets stop running and start doing short passes.

Kid's showing something, why go to passes that are just over glorified runs? If you're going short you might as well run.

I been telling people around here Stacy is a better RB then the others we got. Shotty is all fucked up, its like he has a play book made up for the game and if the game is going our way or not he sticks to that book. NO adjustments "Play #17 says slants, I know we just threw it 2 times but gotta go by the book. Sam throw a 2 yard pass." :sly:

You say that like Schottenheimer had the cognitive reasoning skills to be able to make a playbook.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
DRich? Why!? Stacy has been playing better than DRich has all season. Keep Stacy in, damnit! I hate Schotty

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Stacy does good, better take him out and put in Richardson.

Only good thing about if we lose is that all these guys will be called into question.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm still hopeful.

I'm still believing we can turn it around.

I still think Sam can be a good QB.

There is enough blame to go around for everyone regarding our poor performance to date. It's not all on Sam.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Rambitious1 said:
I'm still hopeful.

I'm still believing we can turn it around.

I still think Sam can be a good QB.

There is enough blame to go around for everyone regarding our poor performance to date. It's not all on Sam.

90% Coaching 10% Players

Lesson

Oh, really?
Nice catch. Only if his momentum didn't carry him out. Would have been a TD.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Great back shoulder throw from Bradford to Quick.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
HometownBoy said:
LosAngelesRams said:
HometownBoy said:
Also jeez, Stacy starts running good, but nope.. Lets stop running and start doing short passes.

Kid's showing something, why go to passes that are just over glorified runs? If you're going short you might as well run.

I been telling people around here Stacy is a better RB then the others we got. Shotty is all freaked up, its like he has a play book made up for the game and if the game is going our way or not he sticks to that book. NO adjustments "Play #17 says slants, I know we just threw it 2 times but gotta go by the book. Sam throw a 2 yard pass." :sly:

You say that like Schottenheimer had the cognitive reasoning skills to be able to make a playbook.

:sly:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Lesson said:
Nice catch. Only if his momentum didn't carry him out. Would have been a TD.
I think he was tripped up by the CB

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
S'like they saw the Jags couldn't stop the run and decided to bring in Richardson to give him a pat on the back and be like SEE SEE HE'S BETTER THAN EVER.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I understand the play call, but I really wanted to see Stacy run.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tie game.

Time to play some defense and crank up some O.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Stacy was 4 for 20. I'll take 5 yards a clip. He may bot break a long one but he's efficient.