GAME THREAD: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
<a class="postlink" href="http://feed2all.eu/watch/212692/1/watch-st.-louis-rams-vs-jacksonville-jaguars.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://feed2all.eu/watch/212692/1/watch ... guars.html</a>

heres a link, audio sounds like crap and video isnt great.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
HitStick said:
27 makes Craig Dahl look like Ed Reed

Can't blame that on Giordano, should never have been in that situation in the first place.

Bad move by our CB.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Again... we start out down. When will this team wake the fuck up and start playing from the start of the opening kickoff. My expectation of this game is gone from "will win" to "hope to win." This is getting old.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Stacy is hitting it. We'll be OK, guys.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't understand how the coaching can be this bad that every week we blow coverages by a mile. How do you leave Blackmon that open. And WTF is Giordano doing.

F ME

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
So I just noticed what alot of people are saying about Sam. That 3rd and 7 if you notice Austin was crossing over the middle and looked WIDE open. Instead he tried to force it to Givens. He has got to find a way to stop locking onto one person who isn't open.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Was Tavon wide open for a first down on that 3rd and 7 or am I seeing things?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bwdenverram said:
So I just noticed what alot of people are saying about Sam. That 3rd and 7 if you notice Austin was crossing over the middle and looked WIDE open. Instead he tried to force it to Givens. He has got to find a way to stop locking onto one person who isn't open.
I agree. It's so bad that I wonder if he really ever be good enough to get the team to the playoffs

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm watching another game.
Seattle is RIPPING the Colts apart....

Man we need a win today, badly.....

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
bwdenverram said:
I don't understand how the coaching can be this bad that every week we blow coverages by a mile. How do you leave Blackmon that open. And WTF is Giordano doing.

F ME

Blown coverage doesn't fall on coaching, CB had Blackmon right in front of his eyes and just ran right past him, fucking Giordano over. Can only coach your guy so much before he just has to do yanno?

That falls all on that CB. Don't know what he was thinking about, but it wasn't defense.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
brokeu91 said:
bwdenverram said:
I agree. It's so bad that I wonder if he really ever be good enough to get the team to the playoffs

This is the first year where I'm finally starting to question if he is the answer. We all know what he started with but his flaws are not getting better.

I really don't know anymore man. You can only use so many excuses for any player. He has to step it up, just like everyone else.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
HometownBoy said:
bwdenverram said:

F ME

Blown coverage doesn't fall on coaching, CB had Blackmon right in front of his eyes and just ran right past him, freaking Giordano over. Can only coach your guy so much before he just has to do yanno?

That falls all on that CB. Don't know what he was thinking about, but it wasn't defense.

I disagree. Blown coverages one time are ok, but every week is on coaching. Or you just have dumb players that don't understand their assignment. We have basically the same players.

This is happening every week..