GAME THREAD: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
jrry32 said:
Why do the coaches insist on not letting Stacy be our primary HB? He's clearly the best HB on the team.
Stacy was clearly the best today.

Good for him.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
jrry32 said:
Why do the coaches insist on not letting Stacy be our primary HB? He's clearly the best HB on the team.

I think we have to be somewhat realistic too. Stacy has done well, but against JAX. Let's see what he does against some of the good teams before we get overly excited.

WvuIN02

Starter
bwdenverram said:
jrry32 said:

I think we have to be somewhat realistic too. Stacy has done well, but against JAX. Let's see what he does against some of the good teams before we get overly excited.

Good point.

It is great to win any game in the NFL, but Jax might realistically go winless this year. Next week at Houston will be the real measuring stick of how far the Rams have come and still need to go. Stacy looks like the kind of back that is a JF running back, tough between the tackles and puts the team in good 2nd and 3rd down yardage.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Last time I remember the Rams going victory formation within the 10 yard line was against the Whiners in 1999

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That's a winner!

:cheers:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rabid Ram said:
jrry32 said:
So why risk getting him injured when the game is over?

I'm talking more about continually subbing him out for Richardson when it was clear that he was the best HB on the team today. I wouldn't give them a 50-50 split. Richardson has no pop this year and his vision is lacking. Stacy looked great.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WvuIN02 said:
Classy move by JF. Belicheat would have run it up.

Which is probably why he has 3 SBs. Take some balls.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
VCRam said:
Yamahopper said:
jrry32 said:
Yamahopper said:
These guys like Ray Ray, Bates, Mcgee etc. who keep committing all the special team penalties just cut them. None of them will ever be able to play on a GOOD team so why are they here?
All they do is hold the better players on the Rams back.

Not a good course of action.

And why not?
Do you see them starting for teams of the quality of the Seahawks, Broncos, Saints inthe next couple years?
If not why should the Rams carry them if they want to compete with with those teams.
J.A.G's.
Throw Drich into that bunch.

They will replace guys but they need to find better players first.

Point is if there not going to be a big help to the team in the future why are they hurting the team now?
Somewhere there might be guys who can play ST without killing the team.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
It was a win.
We still have some seats on The Rams bandwagon...only been vacant a couple weeks....Hop back aboard.

WvuIN02

Starter
jrry32 said:
WvuIN02 said:

Balls isnt running the score up when the game is over.

And Belicheat hasnt won crap since Spygate. Cheated vs Rams, Steelers etc.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
jrry32 said:
Rabid Ram said:
jrry32 said:
So why risk getting him injured when the game is over?

I'm talking more about continually subbing him out for Richardson when it was clear that he was the best HB on the team today. I wouldn't give them a 50-50 split. Richardson has no pop this year and his vision is lacking. Stacy looked great.

It has to do with two things IMO

1: Change of pace. Gotta mix it up.

& the biggest one

2: Stacy has had one carry prior to todays game. He may be in shape but they don't hit like that in practice. I feel like they are possibly trying to ease him into a full load.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
jrry32 said:
WvuIN02 said:

IMHO, nope.

Cheating is why he's been AWARDED three SBs.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rabid Ram said:
Mojo Ram said:
Dont be nice Rams...get 6
The game is over why risk possible injury for 6 more points
Because our offense still needs work.
Not a bad thing to hand it off there instead of taking a knee. No biggie though either way.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
bwdenverram said:
jrry32 said:

Not to mention he was a little banged up earlier. Don't want to mess up a good thing just before it starts.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Mojo Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
Mojo Ram said:
Not a bad thing to hand it off there instead of taking a knee. No biggie though either way.
Except Bradford Stacy or any oliners get hurt you would be mad at Fisher for doing it

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rabid Ram said:
Mojo Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
Mojo Ram said:
Except Bradford Stacy or any oliners get hurt you would be mad at Fisher for doing it
Yeah but....
Yeah but....

:roll:

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Mojo Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
Mojo Ram said:

I would have liked to see us try and getting a rushing TD, we haven't had one all year. . . .