Game Thread: Giants @ Rams. 3:05 CST (2014 Game 15)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I think Fisher is really adding some heat on his job for next year. He's going to be forced to trade for Cutler.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I think Fisher is really adding some heat on his job for next year. He's going to be forced to trade for Cutler.

I'm not sure we can put this on Hill. The defense didn't come to play today. Offense got off to a slow start too but you can only expect so much from them. Hill's a gamer but he's got his limitations.

The biggest disappointment was not having them prepared. And that is on the coaches. They have limitations too. Shotty is poor with 2nd half adjustments. Seems like we never score on our first possession of the 3rd quarter. Usually you end the half saying at least they kick off to us to start the next half. I don't even look forward to receiving the ball after the half. Its that bad.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You can bet you ass I will not be spending money to go watch this POS in Seattle next weekend.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
There is no way in hell this team should lose when they score 27 points. The defense was not prepared to play today bottom line. They were so under prepared the let Eli slice and dice the secondary and Beckham the one guy you can't let beat you scores not once but twice. How the FU cK does that guy get open on 3 and 10 for an 80 yard TD?? Just embarrassing.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Newish member and long time lurker. I've had this account for months and been reading the threads going on two years.
I think it switches to "Well Known Member" at about 100 or 200 messages or so.

So POAST MOAR!!!!!