Game Thread: Giants @ Rams. 3:05 CST (2014 Game 15)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I stepped away to calm down and while it worked, it's just so disappointing to see this late in the season we are committing the same old penalties and seeing the same lack of execution out of the same players. It's tough be a Rams fan but I hope real soon we become a contender because even though I'm a young rams fan I'm so sick of being used to mediocre football.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This is just a sickening way to end the season. There's no excuse to have a below .500 record three years in a row.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Greetings men, unfortunately didn't get to see the game today. I came her first before checking the score. Reading some of the comments I don't believe I missed anything good,
Don't be so quick now...you missed some grade A commentary from an amazing announcer ....pfff couldn't type that with a straight face haha

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
BTW, why have the announcers mentioned multiple times that we are 3 game winners? We lost against Arz last week

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Is the meat head announcer a former player? They showed him earlier but I didn't recognize his dumb azz

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Not so upset with the defense right now. The Giants are looking really good for a team that is playing for nothing. The Rams look like they know this game means nothing b
We should have drafted Odell Beckham number 2 and Donald number 13

Why? We don't have a QB to throw to him. It would be a waste of his career.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Its the color commentator that has been atroscious. Not the former Giant.