Game Thread: Giants @ Rams. 3:05 CST (2014 Game 15)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dhaab

Rookie
Geez, the offensive play calling for this team in hurry-up mode is just awful. This is a big reason why I get frustrated watching this team. We should have gotten 7 points on that last drive and the momentum would be completely on our side going into the 2nd half. Instead, we don't use the clock well, call for passes into the middle of the field which waste tons of time on the clock and we end up with 3 points instead of 7.

dhaab

Rookie
At some point in time, Fisher has to start answering questions about why his teams ALWAYS commit tons of dumb penalties.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Aight show this Giant team who is boss. You did it off the field...now do it on the field exclusively this half

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
At least they got back in the game, but there is absolutely no excuse for that piss poor clock management at the end of the half...They should have had time to try at least once, maybe twice more to get into the end zone...First possession of the 2nd will say a lot I think about the bounce back power of this team...Earlier in the year this game was over in the 2nd quarter...The second half struggles will have to be overcome to get a win here...Both teams better start paying attention to the stupid-ass penalties...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

By this you mean; the most penalized.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I like the feistiness the Rams are showing here, some of our brothers here who are "embarrassed" maybe should take up watching Figure Skating:LOL:

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I like the feistiness the Rams are showing here, some of our brothers here who are "embarrassed" maybe should take up watching Figure Skating:LOL:

Being feisty is one thing, acting like a bunch of undisciplined clowns is another!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I think if we come out and get a score we'll be riding dome serious momentum.

Our first possession on each side of the ball will be CRUCIAL!