Game Thread: Giants @ Rams. 3:05 CST (2014 Game 15)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
What a suck show. This isn't boxing, you have nothing to brag about here. Play football

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Holy fuck, no wonder this is a record setting season for penalties throughout the league.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
What a clown show! I am embarrassed to be a fan right now. Why do we consistently make ourselves look like a bunch of asses! Talking crap when we have done absolutely nothing is beyond me. I absolutely am pissed from top to bottom about this team. Someone needs to get this team going in the right direction because right now we look to be the laughing stock of the league and continue to be the worst franchise!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What a clown show! I am embarrassed to be a fan right now. Why do we consistently make ourselves look like a bunch of asses! Talking crap when we have done absolutely nothing is beyond me. I absolutely am pissed from top to bottom about this team. Someone needs to get this team going in the right direction because right now we look to be the laughing stock of the league and continue to be the worst franchise!

To be fair. The Giants seemed to be the instigators.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Fox dropping the ball labeling Hayes an OT and sticking it to us with these shitty ass announcers