Game Thread: Giants @ Rams. 3:05 CST (2014 Game 15)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trumaine has been terrible today. And I want to know what set McDonald off. But the Giants cockgobbler announcers won't shut up and show the replay again.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Might be time for McD to sit down and get a basic lesson about sports in general. Look at the score board. Shut you fu cking mouth and do something to help the team

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
We just aren't playing with any damn discipline at all today. Glad I paid all this damn money for the ticket this year

Athos

Legend
Nice effort out there.

Playing like a bunch of sorry losers out there that couldn't be bothered to show up.

I'm done with this game.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
What a f*cking joke. They should refund everyone at the game!

manmaderam

The one and only
Cone on Long rally your troops. We need some Thunder and Lightning with a dash of offense

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Taking a beatdown to a garbage Giants team. I was wrong about how close to relevance we were.

WoodsideRam

Rookie
And this is why I still have doubts about Fisher. One coach had his team ready to play. One did not.

Need 7 here before half time.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
OBJ whooping our ass ...my god... and the colts aren't making it a game in dallas either...late games suck today

khel72

Rookie
This is a coaching problem. See Coughlins reaction towards his players making stupid penalties.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yea. Fisher, this was your chance to show us that this team was turning the corner. You're losing me today. Another losing season and to top it off, I have to watch this shitty effort.

OL, since we're down so much, how about you fucking block?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I hate it when guys say what I'm gonna spit out right now, but I just can't watch this any more right now...I might look in in a bit, but whoever called for a blowout here was right, they just had the wrong team...The D stinks, the O stinks then they start with the blatant personal calls on the hit out of bounds...What in the hell is wrong with these guys ???

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
This is a coaching problem. See Coughlins reaction towards his players making stupid penalties.
A little "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN" outta fisher sure would be nice...just not his style though.