Game Thread: Cowboys @ Rams (2014 Game 3)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Regardless, they've missed holding on Quinn many many times and they made that bullcrap call. I'll give them the fact that they ignored the Jenkins trip, but it doesn't make up for all of this.
This is very true! I don't know what's going on with that!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Thanks Howie. at least someone behind a desk mentioned the horrendous call

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I can't see the game, but it sounds like Schotty doesn't suck this week. (y)

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Its a BS call but we did get away with one with the Jenkins trip. You know that if it involves a QB - especially a high profile one, anything that looks anything LIKE a foul will be called in their favour. That's something that needs changing urgently in the NFL. I hate, hate HATE how overprotected they are. Like they're playing a different game to everyone else who's putting their bodies on the line in the game or something.

RamWoodie

Legend
One nuke popcorn coming up! I'll eat at halftime so I won't end up throwing it at the TV....:D

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Up 21-10... I'll take that. Good half.

Let's finish it.

Athos

Legend
Keys to the 2nd half.

- Keep pounding the rock
- Maintain lane assignment. No more breakdowns on Murray runs.
- Take a play from the Replacements, and tag an official full on in the face with a fastball (just joking, but not really)
- End around fake to Britt and give it to the guy it should go to it Bailey.
- Replace Wells with Barnes.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
This opening drive will be important for our defense. Do not let Murray continue what he started right at the end of the half. . .

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
all that good feeling wiped away by fucking Scott Wells and a bullshit penalty. i still think there's a conspiracy there...

RamWoodie

Legend
I say mix short passes in to Britt, Quick, and Cook. Make that secondary tackle the big guys until they get tired.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Funny how the cockroaches stay hidden in the cupboards and out of game threads when the team looks good and is winning.