Game Thread: Cowboys @ Rams (2014 Game 3)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
It is absolutely galling that refs aren't punished for gross incompetence. Then again, everything is radioed in by King Goodell. I've never hated a sports figure I've never met more than Goodell.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Every week the refs are giving away points around the league.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Refs are helping the Cowboys come back. This is total bullshit.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I really hope these officials get fined for BS calls. It's getting so lame. Blow to the shoulder pad. Freak

Alan

Legend
Horrible call but we shouldn't have been in this position in the first place.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are getting lubed, screwed and tattooed up the wazzzzzooooooooooo on that call.

Good start, unfortunately you're going to give up point, Scott Wells costs us points again on his lack of ability to snap the ball, first drive of the second half is vital.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
They did ignore the Jenkins trip that involved the Ogletree fumble. Either way, these refs are freaking terrible

Regardless, they've missed holding on Quinn many many times and they made that bullshit call. I'll give them the fact that they ignored the Jenkins trip, but it doesn't make up for all of this.

RamWoodie

Legend
I don't like the 3-3 front at this point in the game. You keep four down linemen and go nickle in the secondary.