Game Thread: Broncos @ Rams (2014 Game 10)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I stayed away from the ROD board the entire game in an effort to change our luck. Great win!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Mike Ditka was the only one who thought we would win.
I salute you sir.
R-1.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I stayed away from the ROD board the entire game in an effort to change our luck. Great win!
It WORKED!! The Rams most complete game all year!! I wish I could console those who Lost Millions and 10's of millions of ROD dollars Betting on Denver, BUT I DON'T WANT TO!!:p:D

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I'm pretty elated with this win. I hate Rodney for giving up that play but the guy did make multiple BIG plays during the game. Having an aggressive mindset from a defensive perspective can have its negatives. What a win today, Manning was frustrated and I love when our defense leaves that look on an opposer's face.

It WORKED!! The Rams most complete game all year!! I wish I could console those who Lost Millions and 10's of millions of ROD dollars Betting on Denver, BUT I DON'T WANT TO!!:p:D

Problem is the Rams are 1-0 when I bet $98m on the opponents to cover the spread, if we lose to San Diego it's on everyone who doesn't send me ROD cash this week, especially you.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Problem is the Rams are 1-0 when I bet $98m on the opponents to cover the spread, if we lose to San Diego it's on everyone who doesn't send me ROD cash this week, especially you.
Have no fear, just play the Rams to Win the rest of the Season, and you'll be back with a vengeance!!