Game Thread: 49ers @ Rams (2014 Game 5)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Woooooooooo go Rams go! Go Rams go! Unleash SACK CITY on them 49ers tonight!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
After sitting in the oven at Tampa Bay yesterday Freezing cold and rain would do my English heart the world of good.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Enjoy your trip Rams and Gators and hopefully enjoy the game. Come on you Rams!

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I get off work in 1 hour and 45 minutes. I'm thinking of going out right after and just sitting at the bar for about 6 hours. Is that a bad move?

Put yourself on a drink count until 2hrs before kick off LMAO

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I really hope we kick their asses in front of the national audience. As usual BSPN talking about the game like the 49ers are the only team playing. Jaworski bad mouthing Rams pass rush

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
TO OUR RAMS: I know you guys know how big a rivalry this game is tonight. I know Fisher didn't have to tell you how big a win tonight would be for your season. I know you want to win. But I want to tell you there are many RAMS fans watching you tonight that can't begin to tell you how bad they want to see the 49ers beat down tonight! We love to witness their pain! BRING THE BOOM BOYS!!!!! BEAT THEIR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Don't be discouraged by all the "red" you see walking around. They don't call baseball in St. Louis "Red October" for no reason.
Thanks for the warning! I wouldn't have known that!! Being a California 'Kid'!(y)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
at work - don't get to see this GRUDGE MATCH! Go Rams!
It's more like the NFL version of Family Feud, Like the 'Hatfields & McCoys'

Dislike is an under-statement!!

I really hope we kick their asses in front of the national audience. As usual BSPN talking about the game like the 49ers are the only team playing. Jaworski bad mouthing Rams pass rush
This from an X Ram QB who sucked when he was with the team!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Good to be a Ram fan.
10703710_1487684984821258_2406218559072191181_n.jpg

TheBunk

Rookie
Can't say I disagree with Ray Lewis' assessment of the D line so far. We're trying to get to cute with the personnel.