Game Day Thread: Rams vs Packers.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Givens cannot be covered!

A55VA6

Legend
WOW!!!!! Amazing deep ball by Bradford to Givens.

These 2 are going to destroy the NFL.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Great blitz pickup by Pead there, his pass blocking is good to see. I'm hoping he punches it in here.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Damn just over his head, Sam's gotta get used to him being shorter it seems, every other receiver on our team would have that. :lmao:

Looks like they're getting some confidence for Austin too.

A55VA6

Legend
Can't believe Sam missed Tavon. He was wide open but threw it too high. Atleast we drove down the field twice.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
WTF was that hot mess?

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Gotta think they use Cook there in the season proper

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
They have just got to get the confidence that they can get the ball in the end zone.

They are pressing.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Pretty disappointing so far. About 187 missed tackles on defense and Bradford's looking more Tim Couch than Peyton Manning. Great deep throw to Givens but franchise QB's don't give away easy TD's and then fumble at the 1 yard line.

He must not want to get out of the game early.

bluecoconuts

Legend
moklerman said:
Pretty disappointing so far. About 187 missed tackles on defense and Bradford's looking more Tim Couch than Peyton Manning. Great deep throw to Givens but franchise QB's don't give away easy TD's and then fumble at the 1 yard line.

That was a bad snap, hardly Sam's fault from what I could see.

moklerman

Warner-phile
bluecoconuts said:
moklerman said:

I guess I'll have to watch the replay later but he was under center and it seemed to come up and go between both of his hands. Holt thought it was on Sam for whatever that's worth.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
We have Bradford to Givens and little else on offense tonight.

Where's cook?

moklerman

Warner-phile
Boy, Pead better start pickin' it up. He's pretty much showed nothing with his opportunities.

bluecoconuts

Legend
moklerman said:
bluecoconuts said:
moklerman said:

I guess I'll have to watch the replay later but he was under center and it seemed to come up and go between both of his hands. Holt thought it was on Sam for whatever that's worth.

Maybe it was, I didn't get a good look at it either, my stream isn't HD or anything.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Pead's pass blocking has improved 10 fold from last season. Different player tonight.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Bad drop by Givens, I'm guessing that's probably it for Sam. 5/7 for 94 yards, it seemed like they were focused more on running Pead and trying to feed Austin a little bit. Would like to see some better runblocking from the O-Line.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
moklerman said:
Boy, Pead better start pickin' it up. He's pretty much showed nothing with his opportunities.

He's just not good enough. It happens.