Game Day Thread: Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
RamzFanz said:
Ky Ram said:
RamzFanz said:
Best play calling I've seen from the rams. Too bad they are imploding.
No idea how you can say they are imploding - that was a goal line stand against the refs and the other team. Far from implosion

Because they are making mistakes that have them behind when they should be ahead. The run d is awesome.
Making mistakes and implosion are 2 very different things

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Thats how you respond offense. Line blocks, WRs ctach - SB is money.

Now lets kick cams cocky azz!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
RamzFanz said:
Ky Ram said:
RamzFanz said:
No idea how you can say they are imploding - that was a goal line stand against the refs and the other team. Far from implosion

Because they are making mistakes that have them behind when they should be ahead. The run d is awesome.
I felt an implosion coming too and i was WRONG. Rams responded in a big way. I love being wrong sometimes :lol:

This soft coverage is driving me freaking insane. Every time I look up, it's 2nd & 2, 2nd & 1 for Carolina

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Let's tip these passes for INT

RamzFanz

Damnit
Rabid Ram said:
RamzFanz said:
Ky Ram said:
RamzFanz said:

Making mistakes and implosion are 2 very different things

Fair enough.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Come on D! Let's go!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
We need to start going for the strip. Too many guys going for the knock out hit.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Come on D - we need ya here in a big way. Walton needs to dial up some pressure.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The D aint getting it done! Grr!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
One thing is clear, Walton is not teaching our young DB's the subtle ways to get away with holding. You cannot wrap two hands around the freaking guy and expect to get away with it.