Game Day Thread: Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Flags flying everywhere and we're the only team penalized. I don't get that at all. I didn't see Long do anything the Panthers players weren't doing. Freak me.

Anyone see the so called punch?

joeybittick

Rookie
I don't understand how the refs made that decision... both teams were going at it, and Long seemed to show more restraint than half the players on the field at the time.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Im starting to believe the refs have an agenda...

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
CGI_Ram said:
I want to beat these guys, BAD.

What a bunch of punks; Steve Smith, Cam Newton.
+1 - four on one and our guy gets thrown out. Friggin refs suck the big one.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I hope our team wakes up and realizes we are hated in the NFL. They don't want us to win, so go out there and kill teams. This should fire up our team going forward.

On to the Seahawks!

khel72

Rookie
I got one word...UNWATCHABLE. Every time we have a little hope this happens.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Sims was signalling something similar to what Long did last season vs the Redskins. As if they-the Rams- were in their heads.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Bullshit....it takes 2 to tango and the Rams are the only team that takes a penalty? I'm not mad we got a penalty...or that long got ejected...but come on....2 teams fighting...1 team penalized.....I hate these fucking refs

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
BS....it takes 2 to tango and the Rams are the only team that takes a penalty? I'm not mad we got a penalty...or that long got ejected...but come on....2 teams fighting...1 team penalized.....I hate these freaking refs
Exactly- how is it that only one guy even gets flagged?