Game Day Thread: Rams at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
jrry32 said:
I'm sorry guys but this awful zone scheme is beyond frustrating. Man up on the WRs. Our zones have gotten eaten alive. Walton, you're not progressing. This is the same garbage we saw early on.

Jerruh I agree it's turrible. They are getting carved up and there is no adjustment on the Rams part and I'm effing sick of it.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Thordaddy said:
mr.stlouis said:
We're beating ourselves, guys.
young teams do dat

We haven't lost that many games because teams are flat out better than us. We almost always lose because we beat ourselves. When you're a young team it's going to happen, unfortunately.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Jake Long is an absolute beast. Look at him towering over Fisher.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Was Chris Williams a rotating door or what on that Stacy run?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Username said:
Should be 7-5, and this team has no freaking clue how to play zone even though that's what they play 99.9% of the time

My question is...why play soft Cover 3 when your pass rush is working and you have CBs capable of manning up on the Panthers WRs?

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Not the start we wanted but the game is well within reach. Realistically speaking their offense has only put together one drive.
On the other hand, our offense hasn't done enough to get 7's for us either

stano00

UDFA
LesBaker said:
jrry32 said:
I'm sorry guys but this awful zone scheme is beyond frustrating. Man up on the WRs. Our zones have gotten eaten alive. Walton, you're not progressing. This is the same garbage we saw early on.

Jerruh I agree it's turrible. They are getting carved up and there is no adjustment on the Rams part and I'm effing sick of it.

On positive I've noticed the last few games is that JJ has been pretty much shutting down his side of the field. On another note, I don't think I've ever seen a player get more (every) big plays nullified than TA has. TA does need to attack the defenses though. I see him pausing too much surveying the field and then trying to react. He needs to attack & force the defenses to react to him.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
stano00 said:
LesBaker said:
jrry32 said:

On positive I've noticed the last few games is that JJ has been pretty much shutting down his side of the field. On another note, I don't think I've ever seen a player get more (every) big plays nullified than TA has. TA does need to attack the defenses though. I see him pausing too much surveying the field and then trying to react. He needs to attack & force the defenses to react to him.

I agree.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
stano00 said:
LesBaker said:
jrry32 said:

Hard to argue with that

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ky Ram said:
Not the start we wanted but the game is well within reach. Realistically speaking their offense has only put together one drive.

That's where my head is at too.

Let's go win the 2nd half!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
CGI_Ram said:
Ky Ram said:

That's where my head is at too.

Let's go win the 2nd half!
Its time to make shit happen and take no shit.