Game Day Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
No Foles? Bailey?
I mentioned Foles. Bailey is great, he's the sneak attack. I truly think that Gurley, Austin, and Quick are our main guys. Stedman is a weapon, but he's effective more effective when he's unnoticed.

jap

Legend
Jolly 'Ole St. Nick: 16/23 for 171, 3 TDs, 0 INTs for a PR of 134.511.
Tavon; 6 receptions for 96 yards, 2 TDs: 2 rushes for 20 yards, 116 all purpose yards.
The Express!: 13/92 for a 7.1 average---still 2nd best to Tavon's 10.0 rushing average today.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We need a STOP.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dang, giving up chunks.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
What's this soft coverage bullshit? FOOT ON THROAT

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Tavon Austin is our best offensive player every single game, and is a man on a mission this year. It has finally "clicked" for him.

Not a bust.

Well worth trading up for. We needed a WR (in fact, we still could use one, unless Quick proves to be a #1), couldn't have gotten Tavon in our original spot, and any other WRs would have been a bit of a reach.

GOOD RIDDANCE SHOTTY!!!

Athos

Legend
I love that the Packers are being held to low points by the '9ers, too... winning, but showing that they're mortal

Mortal?

Nah.

Just beat up.

Lacy dinged, Nelson out, and now Adams injured.

Rodgers running out of weapons. Old man James Jones having to step up.