Game Day Menu Thread (GDMT). What's on your menu?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Looks tasty. That with hogfish? I like to use tuna or snapper. And mango too (looks like you may have some in there also).

It's yellowtail snapper... no mango, that's orange bell pepper you're seeing. Yellowtail snapper is my favorite fish for this. We caught them a few weeks ago.

quebecramfan

Rookie
Beefy mac and cheese with wings and some Ceasar salad and pickled eggs on the side... Pretty simple but efficient!! Cheers all!!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Starting early today from Bruery and brewed with the 8Wired all blacks. Very good and surprised it has held up after five years old. What y'all drinking today?

IMG_20200913_131103.jpg

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Im having a pork loin with mashed potatoes mac and cheese and corn on the cob. Dessert will be a whiskey and coke along with some blue dream.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Steak is browned. I'll baste it with butter, onion, and roasted green chilies later.

Baked beans are in the oven with homemade bacon, onion, and chilies.

LET'S GO!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beefy mac and cheese with wings and some Ceasar salad and pickled eggs on the side... Pretty simple but efficient!! Cheers all!!
That sounds good... Cheers!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Im having a pork loin with mashed potatoes mac and cheese and corn on the cob. Dessert will be a whiskey and coke along with some blue dream.
To many carbs for me.. Back in the day when younger, that would be my feast. Hope you enjoy brother. :)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
No idea what I'm going to do yet but it will be for the early and afternoon games USA time (6pm and 9pm here). I am off monday so will watch the Rams live but I wont be eating at 1am lol.

Maybe wings and nachos. I have tons of bud light. Sorry. But I'm watching my diet at the moment so bud light is fewer calories...!
Mich Ultra better than Bud Light. 2.6 carbs.. Just saying.. lol :cheers2:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Yellowtail Snapper Ceviche - preparing that tonight so it will be perfect for tomorrow.

Lobster Mac n Cheese - grilling the bugs first... then adding that to a big dish of baked mac. I'm gonna use about 12 bugs.

Fried Hog Fish with a variety of dipping sauces... even though none is needed.

Broccolini

Alcohol

My oldest son is bringing over his girlfriend and her parents and brother. Luckily my freezer is overflowing with seafood right now.
Sounds like you got a lot of carbs going there.. Wish I could do them. Hope ya enjoyed brother. Peace.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Ok I see there's a Carb issue here, take a pound of Ribs, whatever cut you like, Baby Backs St Lou cut etc etc...If you like a Lime flavor add ...some Mojo, let them sit for a day or 2. then cook tiil the bones fall off....

325 with foil on both sides and like I said you'll know when they are ready.Cuban Style lol.Now after you get them done and can pull out the bones and want BBQ, Go for It.........

TexasRam

Legend
My wife always plans the food. Don't get me wrong, I'm always on grill duty, but the choice is made like a week ahead of time.

So I ended up with grilled skirt steak with some garlic butter sauce thing on it for the big game.

We don't do carbs here cuz my blood sugar was outa control about 6 months ago and so I went full Keto to get in shape. Dropped 30 lbs in no time at all.

Now every dinner is meat and veggies, no direct carbs.

The sad part is my wife never saves these awesome meals she finds on line so even if the meal was a 10 out of 10, i'll never see it again. It's quite the interesting food journey with her.

Every Wednesday, which is my only day off from work and school, I go up to Whataburger here in Texas and get me a Mushroom Swiss Burger, which is Delish.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Cooking for one this week because my GF is on nights. No idea what to make but the ribs last week were absolutely banging.

Might cheat and order a pizza.