FREE AGENT TARGETS?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not really, if we did do you think we'd have lost Gay and Orzech and have our two safety free agents out on visits and not resigned?

YEAH RIGHT - Demoff’s a Son of a Sports AGENT!! He loves giving rookies more by getting the dollars & cents ending all the same.

Gurley & Goff They over paid for. Floyd? Johnny Hekkar .as another example. Kickers maybe not. Greg the Leg they always let test the market & then resigned.
Brockers & Saffold they waited,but that was because a NFL Team found away out of over paying & The Rams still paid high.
—They do that with their own players who cost more than Draft Picks.
NOW - The Rams are trying to get the CAP right.They are trying to get more depth & reload.

No Matter What The Rams under Les Snead have always been one of the YOUNGEST teams in The NFL!! Right Now There CORE players (drafted) are really young.

IMO All 23 or Younger - Bobby Brown,Cam Akers,Ernest Jones,Tutu Atwell,
K.Williams,Kendrick

Rams are paying for Allen Robinson

Malibu

Pro Bowler
That’s you. I like Noteboom at LT. Andrew Whitworth is still in his corner for sure. He will be fine.His best years are still ahead of him.-He is battle tested & only going to be STRONGER!

RG might be OK? That is if Bruss or Anchrum can handle it. We never had a chance to see either last season,so ALL THOSE REPS were WASTED in Skura,Brewer, & those other players.

Shelton proved himself,so I’m not DOWN on the signing. I actually like it. He has to be a SWING C/G which he PROVED he could handle at a SOLID LEVEL.

A”Jackson is a Big Guard & will make Notebooms job easier. He helps & switches nicely. He EATS SPACE inside.
Got to 100% disagree with you on Noteboom. Last year in the 5 games he played he gave up 5 sacks and 18 pressures top LTs in a full season don't give up that even Whitworth at 40 years old gave up in 2021 5 sacks and 20 pressures for 16 games.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Felt like Boom gave up 18 pressures against Von alone in game 1. :laugh2:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Got to 100% disagree with you on Noteboom. Last year in the 5 games he played he gave up 5 sacks and 18 pressures top LTs in a full season don't give up that even Whitworth at 40 years old gave up in 2021 5 sacks and 20 pressures for 16 games.

All I can say is I’ve always liked Joesph Noteboom,but he still hasn’t turned on that switch to be a Top LT. Think The Rams could have structured to move past either Havienstien or Noteboom. If there about Comp Picks.
That all said I believe he has a good future with The Rams & will surprise a lot of Ram Fans the next 2-4 years.I know A. Jackson sure thinks they will be SOLID TOGETHER.
I drink the Kool-Aide & also like Raheem Morris & The Gang.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He's kind of a head case but I wouldn't mind Peters. He's about better than all we have.

oh hell no GIF