Franklin: Aaron Donald has hurt college football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That line would have destroyed teams

Forget about destroying teams; a line of AD, Deacon, Merlin, and Youngblood would've made quarterbacks quit midgame and made teams consider forfeiting.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
qNzI2Er.gif
I don't wanna ruin the erection. But Kalil Mack was drafted 3 spots after we drafted Greg Robinson. And 8 spots before we drafted AD. I get sick when I think we coulda had both those guys in their prime rushing the passer.

dang

Legend
I don't wanna ruin the erection. But Kalil Mack was drafted 3 spots after we drafted Greg Robinson. And 8 spots before we drafted AD. I get sick when I think we coulda had both those guys in their prime rushing the passer.
Little chance the Rams would have drafted Donald had they drafted Mack 2nd.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Donald put up crazy numbers at the NFL Scouting Combine as well. His college tape was also ridiculous. The dude shot out of a cannon, strong as a bull, and slippery like a greased pig.

These kids are in their own heads if they think they have anything close to it. Truly one of a kind. The coach is right lol.