Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapse in Baltimore

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah - that was a slippery one in the winter. You could also see through that one if I recall right. St John's bridge could be a trip at times too. It's really old and the tallest bridge in the city. I've been stopped in traffic many times on that bridge and you feel every car, truck, and gust of wind. It's a very cool bridge but did I mention it's really old?
I know there were like 4 bridges over the Willamette river, but I only really remember the Steel Bridge with clarity, because I crossed it going to work and also departing/arriving into Portland with a Greyhound bus (going East). Yes, you could see through the grating on the Steel Bridge and always used to test myself by driving the bus on the right lane of the bridge. Remember, it was separated from the inner lane by steel superstructure and was the skinny lane. It would give me some juice in the veins after a long drive!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It would be EXTREMELY difficult for me to force myself to drive over that. If I did drive over... everyone would be firing double birds at me for driving so slow. That is an absolute nightmare for me... my knees are already buckling just looking at the pic.

Now imagine at night seeing a bunch of oil and gas ops. Fortunately I only have to drive it if I have to go into Port Arthur or Louisiana which has died down than it used to be.

This is one that i frequently drive on tho to get to Pasadena area or Hobby Airport.

ship-channel-bridge-2.jpg

rawImage.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck that.
No worries bruh. I'd have you sit on the passenger side of my bus where it seems like you're riding over the edge because of perspective. It's just like flying! lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
No worries bruh. I'd have you sit on the passenger side of my bus where it seems like you're riding over the edge because of perspective. It's just like flying! lol

Faulk U on that Brudda.

No Bueno

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well.. we're experts up here in Washington...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XggxeuFDaDU

Well, maybe not with airplanes, or bridges.... :laugh1:

Welcome to the Pacific North Wet - eh?:p

Not much wonder why there aren't a lot of suspension bridges in the NW. The St Johns bridge really moves a lot when it's windy. Obviously nothing like that but it doesn't give you the warm and fuzzies when you're on it during stormy weather. Which of course, never happens in OR/WA.

Psycho_X

Legend
Jesus, everything is a conspiracy anymore. I'm about done with twitter. That place is just a Russian bot farm fest any more.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jesus, everything is a conspiracy anymore. I'm about done with twitter. That place is just a Russian bot farm fest any more.
While I agree with you for the most part, I have to say that this sitch is quite suss

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Talked to my buddy from high school this weekend. He just happens to be a bridge construction inspector that works out of Baltimore. He says some of his crew had worked with that crew that was on the bridge. It would have been nice if the ship bridge recordings didn't have two minutes of missing data. That's octane for conspiracy theories when it's not too far of a stretch to imagine one with this incident. Transpo Secretary has his booty full of incidents lately. :oops:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Faulk U on that Brudda.

No Bueno
Dude, you live in Florida, bridges everywhere. I love going across bridges. Well, except for that one in Louisiana that feels like about 40 miles long and it's pretty old, seems like narrow lanes. It's actually only 11 miles long. I went across it in a damn deluge.