Fowler to the Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Between him, Littleton, and Brockers, we might get 2 3rd round picks. Particularly since we haven't and likely won't sign much of anything.

Just wish we would have tagged and traded him, so we could actually get something of worth now.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Can not hold on to any of our real quality free agents.

And have not acquired a single one.

This opening season in our new palace is already feeling flat.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Between him, Littleton, and Brockers, we might get 2 3rd round picks. Particularly since we haven't and likely won't sign much of anything.
Littleton and Brockers probably didn't sign for high enough per year to get into the 3rd round. It looks like $14 M per year is about where 3rd rounders are going to start and they're both under $12 M.

Hopefully Fowler got enough. We'll see.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Welp not surprised. I think his numbers will go down this season with no AD taking on triple teams lol

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Damn.....

really was hoping we would keep him. I now its a position we can replace, but I liked Fowler..he played well for us and was consistent...

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Let's see how Obo steps up! He's been posting work outs recently. It may not be too much of a drop off between him, Ebukam, and Matthews.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Littleton and Brockers probably didn't sign for high enough per year to get into the 3rd round. It looks like $14 M per year is about where 3rd rounders are going to start and they're both under $12 M.

Hopefully Fowler got enough. We'll see.
Well, now next yrs draft capital went from...

To

It sucks losing these guys, but this is how you sustain a team for the long-term.

They essentially traded Fowler for Ramsey in terms of contracts.

And to do so they gave up two 1's and a 4 in exchange for a 3.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
They aren't going after Clowney are they?

Not signing most of our FAs and the rumors of trading Gurley and Cooks?

AlphaRam

Rookie
Can not hold on to any of our real quality free agents.

And have not acquired a single one.

This opening season in our new palace is already feeling flat.

Not much cap space to work with this year. If teams are gonna give players like Dante Fowler 16 million per there's not much we can do. He'd be the third highest player on our team going into next year with Kupp and Ramsey needing new contracts. It wouldn't make sense from a team building perspective.

Ram65

Legend
The Rams at least have some players that can take over for Fowler. I was surprised they paid him last year. It would have been nice to keep him but, I guess he gets around $14Mil a year average which the Rams don't have.

Ebu, Obo, Polite, Lawler and Holland. Did I miss one or two? They should be ok.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agree only problem is teens can afford to quadruple team Donald as it stands lmao.
They did with Fowler CL and Brockers so I’m not sure why people are worried about losing these guys.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They did with Fowler CL and Brockers so I’m not sure why people are worried about losing these guys.
Well they def triple teamed him. I was making a joke that now, with no other defensive linemen, they can quadruple team him now lol