Foo Fighters' drummer Taylor Hawkins passed away

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Sounds like an addiction problem, which is such a goddamn shame that people go through this and that we lose talented guys like this way too young.

I was watching a documentary on Quiet Riot and they had a Doctor talking about Steve dying. Basically, once you turn 50(obviously around…not precise) your body doesn’t handle drugs like it did before and it becomes much more difficult to to process, especially any mix of uppers and downers.

Addiction is a mf. But, I agree, his life was a lot more than that. And for every Amy Winhouse there is a Keith Richard’s.

This one hits. I believe Foo Fighters are one of the last real Rock bands. I wonder how they continue.

You wanna read some fucked up shit about addiction, check out this book (Amazon link below):

1648493300316.png

View: https://www.amazon.com/Heroin-Diaries-Year-Anniversary-Shattered-ebook/dp/B000UZPIAW/ref=sr_1_1?crid=QO700Y4ON4MK&keywords=the+heroin+diaries&qid=1648493196&sprefix=the+heroine+diaries%2Caps%2C110&sr=8-1

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Most definitely tragic when I logged onto Loudwire late Friday night I had to look and blink numerous times on the main headline. No way! I just saw them Feb 26 bad ass setlist and effort on February 26 in Tempe AZ some Innings Fest (the rest of the bands sucked ass. Facts) and then FF went on for over 2 hours, Taylor was an incredible drummer to see live. So ironic the same day of his passing, Dave Grohl releases a bad ass death/thrash metal EP with the band name Dream Widow. I don't know about anymore. I guess stick with proper exercise and diet and still rocking out. Megadeth and Lamb of God April 10 in Tucson in the pit. I wonder if either drummer or band will pay tribute to Taylor, would be cool to see.

I agree with everyone they are a monumental rock band, have incredible albums and also live you get your money's worth. Wasting Light, Sonic Highways, Concrete and Gold and Medicine At Midnight, all phenomenal albums from my listening perspective.