Foo Fighters' drummer Taylor Hawkins passed away

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RIP Taylor Hawkins!

Absolutely horrible. I just read about this. Foo Fighters are one of my favorite bands. Just way too young

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Damn.

I wonder what happened? They haven’t announced a cause of death.

I like the Foo Fighters.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, this is brutal news. RIP Taylor.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I'm Crushed. heartbroken.
My heart goes out to his family.
So very sorry that Dave has to go through this again.
Freaking speechless. God speed Foo Fighters

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I watched the RR HoF and I thought he was looking rough. Interested to see what the cause was

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched the RR HoF and I thought he was looking rough. Interested to see what the cause was
Just saw the report and it's not pretty. Something like 10 different drugs found in his system. RIP

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just saw the report and it's not pretty. Something like 10 different drugs found in his system. RIP
Makes sense. I told my wife when I was watching that, that he liked high as a mf. What a shame. Love the FF

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Thought Dave had gotten him straight after his first OD.
But I guess a friend can only do so much. So Sad.
Thanks for the update O.S.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This sucks so bad.
I've never heard one bad word about the guy.... their crew is a reflection of the band and those guys all seem to love the Foos.

I'm sick of people judging his death as if they know why he's passed...
Lots of guys over 50 have painkillers, anti anxiety and anti depressants in their system. Plenty of guys his age just have heart attacks meanwhile Keith Richard's just keeps on keeping on....
TH has had issues with drug use and I imagine they lead to his death... but it's not like he was a junkie, throwing his life away.

It's tragic. RIP Taylor Hawkins. Your RnR energy will not be soon forgotten!

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Plenty of guys his age just have heart attacks
I'm was 53 when I had my heart attack. so yea it happens I think he was still a smoker as I was.
I was fortunate. Some are not.
I LOVED Taylor just as much as I love Dave and his drumming skills where amazing.
RIP Taylor.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This sucks so bad.
I've never heard one bad word about the guy.... their crew is a reflection of the band and those guys all seem to love the Foos.

I'm sick of people judging his death as if they know why he's passed...
Lots of guys over 50 have painkillers, anti anxiety and anti depressants in their system. Plenty of guys his age just have heart attacks meanwhile Keith Richard's just keeps on keeping on....
TH has had issues with drug use and I imagine they lead to his death... but it's not like he was a junkie, throwing his life away.

It's tragic. RIP Taylor Hawkins. Your RnR energy will not be soon forgotten!
Loved the band and the person but yeah it seems he sunk back into drug problems.

There were multiple drugs found in the room where Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins died, according to a report out of Colombia which cited official sources.

“Colombian authorities found: marijuana, antidepressants, opioids, heroine [sic]. At least 10 different substances found,” tweeted journalist Luis Carlos Velez on Saturday afternoon, citing Fiscalia Colombia, the national attorney general’s office.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Loved the band and the person but yeah it seems he sunk back into drug problems.

I know and it's very unfortunate.... but there's a lot of guys on drugs not dying and a lot of guys over 50 who have heart attacks... I just refuse to view it in the same light as an Amy Whinehouse/Jim Morrisson/Layne Staley type who "chose drugs over life" because it's just not that simple. Was he an addict. Probably so. Did drugs play a role? Probably so... but this wasn't someone who threw away his life. Just a human with flaws who died.
I'm sorry, I've just read too many ignorant comments from people who don't know shit online.... like FFS have some compassion! (not you or anyone here obviously)

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I was watching a documentary on Quiet Riot and they had a Doctor talking about Steve dying. Basically, once you turn 50(obviously around…not precise) your body doesn’t handle drugs like it did before and it becomes much more difficult to to process, especially any mix of uppers and downers.

Addiction is a mf. But, I agree, his life was a lot more than that. And for every Amy Winhouse there is a Keith Richard’s.

This one hits. I believe Foo Fighters are one of the last real Rock bands. I wonder how they continue.